honeybee...

The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.

About Me

My photo
HI! I'm Honeylyn Caparoso Decoy, a 1st year college student in Assumption College of Nabunturan. I am taking Bachelor of Science in Office Administration.I like being happy and positive person. I think that's why friends love's me so much.I love persons those who are humble and fun to be with. And for your information, in the age of twenty I have only one boyfriend since!

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Experience in Chatting


Chatting is another way of communication today. It is more hi-tech, exciting and fun. Having a set of new friends is just a click away, all you have to do is to select the nationality and there it is. Yes, it sounds so interesting and cool but on the other side, some of people used it as a source of income, because they were doing bad things and in an exchange is money. So, back on my experience, because it was my first time to chat I brought my friend, Shiela, with me. Philippines is the country we chosen because we were afraid of foreigners(hahahaha....). Alfredo Abad was his name, a twenty years old fourth year college student and He is now studying in Manila. Our discussion was quite fun because we came from the same Province, which is Bohol. After an hour of chatting, he asked for my mobile number. Yes, i gave him a number but not mine, it's shiela's number. Until today, they are good friends because of chatting and in text.It sounds so good to have a friend from different place in instant. Thanks to our new technology, because they made it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers