honeybee...

The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.

About Me

My photo
HI! I'm Honeylyn Caparoso Decoy, a 1st year college student in Assumption College of Nabunturan. I am taking Bachelor of Science in Office Administration.I like being happy and positive person. I think that's why friends love's me so much.I love persons those who are humble and fun to be with. And for your information, in the age of twenty I have only one boyfriend since!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Why In Creating A Webpage You Have to Follow, 60% On The Content And 40% For Creativity Or Design?



A web page which contains so interesting topics, pictures etc. is an eye catching in help of it's designs or the creativity of the creator. In making a web page, it is important to follow the correct structure which is 60% for the content and 40% for the designs. Your web page doesn't need to be so much crowded because it looks unorganized. Don't put picture and designs too much if it is not related and not so important. The content itself is the most important element in web page, the designs are such a waste if the content is not so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers